“Sign out of Netflix, sit back, and devote an evening to this work of art”
- Natasha C., Amazon Reviewer
A collection of nine original and quirky stories - a Zombie Apocalypse without zombies; the Vatican announcing contact with Aliens; a heroin junkie that loves poetry; a timeless love, and much more.
Ordinary characters facing extraordinary situations, dry humour, philosophical musing dressed as whimsical, offhand commentary; those are the key elements for this incredible authorial debut.
If you like Vonnegut, Fante, Bukowski - do not miss this one!
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Dario Cannizzaro March 16, 2017
- What genre do I write in? March 7, 2017
- Live inside our dream [live event] February 26, 2017
- Neil Gaiman & Lemony Snicket’s: 2 minutes advice on writing. February 24, 2017
- On short stories February 23, 2017